Senior User Experience Architect - Permanent - £60,000 - London - URGE
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Senior User Experience Architect - London, England
£60k + Benefits & Bonus
The User Experience team at this Creative & Digital specialist are at the forefront of new thinking and techniques. Responsible for the development of innovative customer experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices, the team use their own research, ideation and design, with minimal direction.
Senior User Experience Architects draw together client business and customer/end-user requirements, within an understanding of the technical delivery environment, to develop a blueprint for the solution.
Based in the heart of London - you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
- Develop with award-winning experiences and creatives
- Apply solid user experience and usability principles while looking for opportunities to innovate.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach and the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types.
- Able to use/introduce more advanced UCD techniques (rapid prototyping, remote testing etc.) to improve efficiency in the user experience process and the quality of the solution.
- Able to contribute at a high level to the overall strategic client approach, taking into account relevant marketplace, consumer and technology factors.
- Able to develop UE solutions for multiple locales while considering: cultural sensitivities, componentisation of solutions for market rollout, language and script requirements.
- Able to develop UE solutions for a wide variety of platforms and devices including mobile, web, kiosk, TV etc.
- Lead User Experience work streams on large-scale and complex projects.
- Promote collaborative work practices, and identify opportunities to improve quality and increase efficiency through collaborative design.
- Demonstrate cross-functional understanding; clearly articulate purpose and value of other disciplines within Strategic Services, identifying when their input is needed.
- Provide support, guidance and mentoring to junior members of the User Experience Team.
- Take an active role in new business pitches where appropriate.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven capability to lead large-scale, multiple work-stream projects and effectively manage other UE resources within them.
- Extensive information architecture/content strategy/user experience/usability experience for blue chip clients.
- Experience of working with standard IA and UCD tools and processes.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies.
- Experience of content management systems and E-commerce.
- Experience of cross-platform design.
- Knowledge of designing for social is highly beneficial.
This is a permanent role, and is available now. If you're interested and would like to apply please send me your CV ASAP or get in touch for more information.