Google Cloud Architect
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Trilogy International
Google Cloud Certified Architect Basic Qualifications:
- Google Cloud Certified.
- Experience as a technical specialist, enterprise architect or consultant in Customer-facing roles in various Cloud Offerings.
- Rich and diverse background and understanding of Global Business and Outsourcing markets and partnership management.
- Experience in providing the architecture and solutions for large Datacentre migrations to Public Cloud and Cloud Native Development.
- Ability to understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud.
- Good Understanding and Hands-on experience of Dockers, Kubernetes, Containers & Microservices services like EKS, AKS, GKS, Fargate Etc.
- Good Understanding of Cloud Native PaaS solutions like Azure PaaS, AWS PaaS, Pivotal etc.
Google Cloud Certified Architect Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define the Cloud strategy and solutions to support large cloud transformational pursuits.
- Work with the Sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, to identify key customer technical challenges and to develop the cloud solution to meet the business needs.
- Responsible for End to End Overall Technical solutions on Public Cloud, including activities such as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Create high level architectural design work and present a range of technical solutions to the customer. This is a very client facing position that will have you leading technical customer sessions, assessing customer technical needs, and developing solutions.
- Responsible to establish and grow business and technical relationships, and managing the interactions with cloud partners and internal sales teams.
- Prepare technical solution on Azure, AWS or Google Cloud for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS workloads
- Experience with Enterprise networking and Security concepts and should be able to create solution around that.
- Designing and delivering multi-cloud platform (SaaS, PAS, IAS) solutions and proposals
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships.