Fullstack Developer - PHP (m/f)
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Inspiring companies with combined communication solutions and supporting them in their long-standing presence in the market. Our client combines technology with design know-how and develops smart solutions for E-commerce and cross-media marketing.
In doing so, they rely on up-to-the-minute technologies and employees who enthusiastically contribute and mature their expertise.
Our client is in collaboration with their customers for you to design your own projects and take high responsibility for their implementation. They work in a flat hierarchy, enabling you to gain insight into business procedures and decision making.
Due to growth, they are now looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join their highly skilled team.
- Extensive experience and knowledge within PHP Development & MySQL.
- You understand web-applications in Microsoft and LAMP environments.
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as TYPO3, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum or other similar tools.
- You are not only experienced but are also enthusiastic.
- To clarify requirements, design solution concepts, and collaborate on software architecture.
- To implement and test all new applications.
- To be involved in all phases of Software Development.
- To bring in your own ideas and work individually into new fields of expertise.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Paid Parking.
- 5 Weeks paid holiday.
- 13th-month salary!
- To be part of an experienced and dedicated team.
- The chance to develop sophisticated solutions in a modern environment with direct contact with customers.
- To work in a flat hierarchy enabling you to gain insight into the business process and decision making.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)