Active Directory Engineer
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Active Directory Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Working experience as a System Engineer with expertise in Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services
- Familiarity with Modern Authentication such as SAML and OAUTH2
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in a digital workspace engineering and operations team with responsibility for operations, optimisation and continuous improvement of corporate services
- Connecting the team regarding AD/ADFS and an IAM project
- Advising on planning and contributing to solution design as well as sounding with the current AD/ADFS environment
- Operating, maintaining and driving the development of AD/ADFS with regards to the Identity and Access Management Project
- Integrating new applications onto the existing environment along with maintaining system documentation
- Collaborating closely with other business units such as security teams, service desk, system engineering, audit, application developers and other administrators
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.