Senior Back End Developer - PHP
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
The leading business in the building and traffic engineering sector focused on complete control systems and remote maintenance systems. With offices in Zurich and German, our client is looking to grow their development team in Bern by adding a Senior Backend PHP Developer.
Are you a Senior Backend Developer looking to join an innovative agency based in Bern? Are you looking for a role whereby you can implement your own ideas into a small and exciting team?
As the ideal Backend PHP Developer you have:
- Exceptional experience in the development of complex web applications.
- Linux understanding/experience and willingness to expand it.
- Programming experience with Solr, Zend, NodeJS or Java.
- Previous experience working with agile working methods.
- Fluent German.
- Team orientated.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Open to new ideas, and to implement your own.
- Fast learner.
- Implementations of mock-ups in the style guide of the project according to the specifications.
- Cooperation in software development for control systems, portal solutions and visualisation systems.
- Connection of API interfaces of documented systems.
- Maintain of existing applications.
- Deploy new system parts into the existing infrastructure.
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, and self-organized team.
- Exciting tasks and projects with a lot of personal responsibility.
- Product orientated development team.
- Flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Exciting office environment.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.