VMWare System ADministrator - PARIS French Speaking
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Titanium Technologies
System Administrator - VMWARE- SAN, NetApp
6 months contract assignment, based in Paris VMware SAN And Server Administrator
Duties and responsibilities:
- The System Engineer will have the mission to maintain and upgrade all the systems
- (Server and NetApp Storage).
- Linux OR/And Windows
- Ensure the continuity of service of the infrastructure.
- Third Level SAN/NetApp Administration and upgrades
- Work closely with integrators to provide resources to the application hosted
- Conduct regular review of systems, procedures and controls
Performance and Success Indicators:
- The quality of its documents
- Monitoring of internal change control procedures
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong Linux (Linux, Red Hat, Debian, CentOS) or Windows experience
- Expert in virtual environment VmWare, knowledge in Xen is a plus
- Good knowledge of NetApp and UCS
- Effective communicator in French And English
- Excellent trouble shooter, problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Excellent organization and customer service skills
- Knowledge of ITIL Frameworks
- Ability to work under pressure and able to deliver tasks within tight deadlines