Machine Learning Engineer to Advanced Analytics & AI
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
My client a leading global brand is seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to advanced Analytics & AI
As the Machine Learning Engineer, you will collaborate with Data Scientists and help them test and scale new algorithms through pilots and later industrialise solutions. Influence, build and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for my clients AI projects. You will also maintain the connection to UI and Front End developers. Lastly you will help drive optimisation, testing and tooling to improve data quality.
Key skills and experiences
* Detailed experience with Machine Learning experience (in advanced analytics environments)
* experienced in feature engineering and in prototyping machine learning applications that have been deployed to production
* Experience with working with high volume heterogeneous data, data storage and modelling techniques
* Experience from building large-scale data infrastructures, including, but not limited to, containerisation and cluster management/consolidation
* Agile environment.
* Experience with languages like Python, R on a daily basis
* Familiar with common machine learning toolboxes (Pandas, Scikit-learn).
* Practical Experience with big data and Spark; building, tuning and optimizing end-to-end pipelines in Spark
* Experience from deploying and maintaining Hadoop
* Experience in Devops (Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, Docker)
* Familiarity with ETL, data quality, database modelling and data warehousing principles