Netsuite Application Consultant
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Three People
Netsuite Application Consultant Sheffield to £50k + benefits d.o.e.
Netsuite Application Consultant for market leading global HR & Payroll solutions business
As Netsuite Application Consultant, you will be working in a constantly evolving environment due to technological advances and the strategic direction of the organisation. Creating, maintaining, and improving systems to meet the business requirements, you will provide support, administration and development of the Netsuite application environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- resolving incidents / issues affecting Netsuite platform operation
- analysis / design / development / upgrades / customisation of Finance, PSA, CRM and Case
- working with key stakeholders to develop / implement business enhancements on Netsuite platform
- help develop IT strategic architecture / business use of Netsuite & integration with other IT technologies
- develop Netsuite scripting, UIs, forms and reports
- support knowledge transfer / delivery of training to the Netsuite business user community
- manage / support roll-out of new modules, upgrades or enhancements on Net-suite platform
- test and evaluate new Netsuite technologies / modules / upgrades.
Our client is a market leading provider of HR business solutions, consultancy and payroll services using HR Technology and Outsourcing Best Practice to support their clients.
As Netsuite Application Consultant you will have a high level of knowledge / experience of the Netsuite platform and component modules, in both an administration and development function. With an ability to work independently on several projects at a time, and good problem solving skills you will also have:
- thorough knowledge of Finance, PSA, CRM and Case
- experience in Business Analysis for development of Functional Requirements Documentation
- ability to configure Integration web services with third party applications (utilising API web services)
- experience in developing scripting changes, UI policies and actions
- a strong customer focus
Ideally you will be based in Bristol, but any of the following is an alternative - Peterborough, Swinton, Birmingham, Hemel Hempstead, Sheffield
If you wish to be considered for the role of Netsuite Application Consultant, please forward your CV quoting reference 293335CF
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: consultant Netsuite Application consultant Finance, PSA CRM Case Bristol Peterborough Swinton Birmingham Hemel Hempstead Sheffield
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.