Cyber Security Consultant - Spanish, Spain, Cyber, Security
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Modis
Cyber Security Consultant - Spanish, Spain, Cyber, Security, €depending on experience + benefits - graduates considered.
Interested in joining a well respected global cyber security company? This particular cyber security company are made up from talented academics, engineers and mathematicians. They have become an overnight success using cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
You as a person:
- You must be a native Spanish speaker and be able to use the English language to a good level.
- It essential that you have a top degree from a highly ranked university in Spain in a computing, engineering, mathematical, engineering, aerospace or scientific field.
- Ideally candidates that have an understanding of computer networks, IP/TCP or Network Security but it is more important that have some understanding of technology as training is given.
- Confident when speaking to clients plus anyone that has been in a pre sales type position could do very well here and understanding of common cyber security attacks would be useful.
- Happy to travel at short notice.
The role has plenty of variety which includes installing and demonstrating software, providing on going support, travelling around the globe to meet clients and learning about the exciting field of cyber security.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading cyber security organisation with proven management team.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
MODIS are operating as an Employment Agency. MODIS are an equal opportunities employer
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Keywords - Cyber, Security, Spain, Spanish, TCP, Networking, Technology, Consultant, University, Technical, Engineering, Mathematical, Engineering,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.