Registered Nurse - Home Care
Posted on Jan 7, 2020 by Common Sail Investment Group
Home Health Care Registered Nurse
Your territory will cover: Clarkston/Pontiac/Waterford
The Home Health Care RN is expected to provide comprehensive care to patients through the activities of assessment, planning, and provision of direct nursing care within the policies and standards of the Agency. The Home Health Care RN position reports to the Clinical Manager and is a non-exempt position.
- Currently licensed registered nurse in the State of Michigan.
- Minimum of two years of nursing in an acute care or home care setting required.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Avid team player.
- Accountable for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed plan of care.
- Adheres to privacy and security standards provided by all federal, state, and local authorities of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable state laws.
- Provides care, treatment, and services in accordance with professional standards of practice, practice guidelines, law, and regulations.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive, goal focused, patient-centered care plan for each patient and makes updates in accordance with written orders from the physician ensuring patient collaboration and understanding.
- Makes planned home visits in accordance with the individualized patient Plan of Care.
- Makes referrals to other services as indicated.
- Prepares and maintains clinical documentation according to Agency policies and acceptable nursing standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.