Mobile Tech Lead
Posted on Jan 7, 2020 by Oscar Associates Ltd
Mobile Tech Lead
Skills: Android - Kotlin, RxJava/iOS, - Swift, RxSwift
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Salary: €75,000 - €95,000
Are you a Lead Developer looking to take the next step in your career? How do you fancy working for a Broadcasting giant on their digital platform which sees over 2 MILLION streams a week?
This industry leader offers the best customer experiences, so complexity should be hidden from site by good architecture and robust code. This is where you come in.
As the Mobile Tech Lead you are passionate about technology, and see no boundaries when discussing the right solution. With your deep knowledge of all things apps, you inspire the iOS and Android Developers in your team by making technical choices and working on reliable, scalable technical solutions. Your role will be focused on working for the networks exceptional online platform which sees over 2 millions streams a week.
- 3-5 years of expierience as a Mobile Lead or a simiar role;
- Solid development knowledge within Mobile - iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin);
- Experience with media applications is a huge bonus;
- Experience with Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development;
- Problem-solving, forward-thinking and consumer-centric mind-set;
Turning dreams into into ideas and ideas into reality. This Media market-leader is an international fourth-runner that shares its content through the entire media funnel - TV, Radio, Music and Digital. You will work on their Digital product, which last year peaked at 160 million streams across the total digital network.
As well as a motivated and talented team of iOS and Android Developers striving to build the best Digital application on the market, you will also receive:
- Budget and time for personal growth and development;
- Budget for conferences - where do you want to attend next?
- Access to cool industry events with top DJ's
- Bonus and company shares
Get in touch for more information!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.