Senior Java Developer
Posted on Jan 7, 2020 by IT Di-Visions AG
- Writing applications responsible for Order and Trade Management
- Working with other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- Provide support for the existing systems where required
- You are a Senior Java developer with a passion for quality, good design and clean code
- You are familiar with cloud-based, microservice-oriented architecture
- You bring a solid working knowledge of Spring framework (Boot, Web, Cloud, Data)
- You are a keen user of build and test tools like Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Junit, Mockito
- Your knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker, NoSQL databases and emerging JVM languages is a great advantage
- You have experience with addressing considerations of low latency, high availability and performance
- You are agile-minded, love experimentation to find solutions and ideally a follower of Scrum/Kanban model
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development (JBehave or Cucumber)
- Business knowledge of Financial products
- Mentoring experience, especially with developers in different locations
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Workload: 100%
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms. Valérie de Montmollin.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.