Associate Chiropractor required. Enjoy work? We do! Join us!
Posted on Jan 7, 2020 by Bury Chiropractic
We believe that your first few years out of college are so important. They will influence the rest of your career and how you will practice as a Chiropractor for years to come.
For the majority of associates life out in practice is often very different to how they envisaged.
WE ARE DIFFERENT!
At Bury Chiropractic we are here to provide you with the type of support and mentoring that you deserve with an abundance of new patients for you to serve.
We are a long established practice with a steady flow of patients allowing you to build your list quickly. We can also provide you with the tools you feel you are lacking, not only to build, but to sustain an ethically flourishing patient list.
We have developed a mentoring and support program worth £7000 that you will have exclusive access to.
You'll enjoy coming to work. You won't be left on your own. In fact, you will be surrounded by a team of people who will provide you with tremendous support. You'll spend most of your adult life working so we want to make sure that when you come to work that you'll love it.
This is a great opportunity to join our warm and refreshing team. We are based in the North of Manchester, a mere 9 miles from the city centre.
Its a full time position and our centre is newly refurbished with digital x rays on site.
We are looking for an outgoing and invigorating individual who is interested in personal development, well-being and becoming part of our great team.
We can offer you:
1. Support with your technique and help in mastering your adjusting skills.
2. A guaranteed basic wage/retainer plus achievable bonuses- previous associates have earned £30-£40k in their first year with us.
3. Patients cluster booked in your diary rather than spread across an entire day.
4. A mixture of early morning starts and early finishes or afternoon starts and 7pm finishes.
5. Weekly coaching sessions covering cases studies, technique and communication skills amongst others, as well as one to ones when you need them.
6. A month of training focusing on building your confidence and mastering the consultation, report of findings and your adjusting skills. We even pay YOU for this!
7. FREE access to our training program which retails at £6997.
Plus sponsorship if you need it!
Closing date for applications is 30 days from now 5th February 2020
GET GOING AND CONTACT US