Senior Test Automation Engineer & DevOps
Posted on Jan 7, 2020 by Source Technology
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management systems
- Design, implement and improve monitoring and alerting system
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Collaborate with team members to improve developed tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Perform test automation tool evaluations
- Solve complex test automation tasks
- Setup tests
- Share knowledge and work in close collaboration with the architect, the business analysts as well as the other engineers in the team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience) in a quantitative field like engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, econometrics, or relevant
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD principles and best practices.
- Solid Linux/Unix systems administration background
- Advanced skill in configuring, managing and maintaining networks
- Hands-on experience in Scripting languages
- Experienced in various test automation tools
- Very good overview of available test automation tools
- Hands on experience with SQL and Relational Databases
- Agile-minded and strong follower of Scrum and SAFe models
- Analytical approach to problem-solving with an ability to work at an abstract level and gain consensus; good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Banking experience would be a plus
- Fluent in German is a must.