Global Master Data Architect
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Swisslinx
On behalf of our client, a major Swiss healthcare company, Swisslinx is looking for a Global Master Data Architect for a contract position in Basel.
You will join an established project which aims to define and develop one global functional ERP in order to simplify and automate business processes. The primary goal of this project is to further develop the creation and implementation of strategies for information and data processes within the program.
- Lead the definition of strategy and approach for business information architecture with a heavy focus on business processes across different systems.
- In collaboration with IT counterparts, establish an enterprise master data model to ensure data capture at source and clear ownership of information.
- Analysis of data and information during the roll out phase especially in regards to what is local and where the global template needs to be adapted
- Supports the functional streams in the transition phase with a strategy on information architecture
- Together with the cleansing lead owns the strategy and approach for Data Cleansing including harmonization and standardization and ensures sustainability after the program.
- 8+ years of hands on experience in delivering Master Data Architecture activities, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry
- In-depth knowledge in master data management
- Proven track record of introducing and delivering innovative solutions in the Data Transformation area with the ability to manage demanding timelines and operate in a complex environment
- Project Management experience in global virtual teams
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum
- C-level fluency in English is a must
Does this sound like an exciting role?
If so, send Swisslinx your application today!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external Servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA