Organizational Change Manager Global Procurement
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
This is a contractual role starting mid of January 2020 until end of June 2020.
- Define an overall change management and communication strategy
- Support with planning, executing and maintaining global and regional change management and communication plans and activities.
- Create and align content (eg tool kit incl. engagement deck, stakeholder Matrix etc.)
- Ensure that all communication aligns with project plans as well as partner projects and initiatives
- Help to leverage and enable the project team to act as change agents.
- Develop and implement a concept to assess readiness of the organization as a pre-requisite for implementation of defined tools and ways of working
* 8-10+ years of relevant and proven experience in mentoring and supporting project teams on complex OCM journeys related to business transformation and system implementation.
* Background in Procurement and Pharma/Life Sciences experience
* Strong stakeholder management and cross-functional communication expertise in the interface between IT and business
* Experience in OCM for system implementation programs including cloud-based technologies
* Previous experience, training or certification in specific Change Management Methodology (Prosci) and/or project management Methodology (Agile)
* Ability to strategize, create content and present at workshops would be desirable
* Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to create clear and concise communications and presentation materials
* Working effectively as part of a team to define concepts and tools kits as well as deliver results to enable the team.
* Can easily engage with people across all levels of the organization, quickly establishing trust and credibility
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.