Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant urgently required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Month Extendable project assignment with our client across USA and Netherlands, remote work also.
Please note this project will include some flexibility on remote working but the selected candidate must be willing to travel to both USA and Netherlands.
* Knowledge & Experience 10+ years IT experience.
* 10+ years Oracle application experience with various financial modules among GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, and Treasury.
* Must have very good hands on expertise with costing and advance pricing with Inter-Company Pricing process
* Must have client experience in Implementing Oracle Applications (1 - 2 Implementations are must)
* Sub Ledger Accounting, Taxation (GST) experience MUST.
* Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
* Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financials modules.
* 10+ years of experience in lead support of software applications.
* Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
* Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
* Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, and Reports).
* Understand various essential business functions of an organization.
* Personal Attributes Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
* Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
* Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
* Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
* Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
* Inter-Company Configuration Setup and Support
* Acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
* Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
* Interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery.
* Conducts detailed research of vendor products and assists with general project management.
* Essential Functions Strategy & Planning Work with management to generate quarterly work plans.
* Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
* Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
* Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
* Acquisition & Deployment Gather requirements, analysing, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
* Plan and organize tasks, reports progress, manages and coordinates with consultants for implementations.
* Operational Management Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Financials and Treasury areas and suggest process improvements.
* Lead user sessions for requirement and testing.
* Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for Oracle Applications.
* Understand and modify Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
* Assist users with problems and resolves issues independently.
* Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
* Create and maintain system documentation.
* Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
* Provide business reports to management and clients.
* Incidental Functions Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
* Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
* Provide training and documentation for supported applications.
Start Date is 22nd January 2020!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.