Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Ops Engineer
A great opportunity for a creative, vigorous, detail-minded and passionate IT Ops Engineer. This is a long term-assignment for 18-24 months, located in Leeuwarden, with occasional travel to the Amsterdam office (expenses paid).
Your main tasks will be
- Coordinating and regulating the installation, stability and monitoring of (D) -T-A-P environments.
- Coordinating and ensuring all risk controls are at par so they can continuously deploy their services.
- Giving advice on coordinating and implementing life cycle management activities
- Ensuring an efficient and effective handling incident -, configuration -, change management within your team.
- Actively participating in the Scrum process and in Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices and play a positive role with your DevOps team growing the experience and knowledge within your team.
Knowledge and experience of:
- Proven track-record as a DevOps Engineer, 3+ years of experience in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Strong knowledge of Linux (RHEL) and tools
- Strong knowledge of Docker and cluster technologies (Swarm, Kubernetes).
- Skilled in development (eg Bash, Java)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools, for example: (Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, GitLab, Artifactory, ELK stack)
- Capacity/Availability Monitoring, knowledge of well-known tools in this area (Logstash, Graphite, Grafana, Seyren, etc.)
- Drive to 'Automate everything'.
If this position sounds if interest and you believe yourself to be a good match, please get in touch for more details or feel free to send in your latest CV for review.