Front-End Mobile Developer | Android/iOS | Leiden
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Parallel Consulting
Front End Mobile Developer | Android/iOS | Leiden
My key client is looking for an experienced Frontend Mobile developer, to join them for an initial 6-months contract. You will further develop their Android/iOS apps and lay the building blocks for a sustainable mobile strategy. Collaborate with your colleagues in product management and Backend development and integrate their app into the existing infrastructure.
What you can expect:
- Develop Front End mobile application on native Android and iOS platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications
- Work closely with Backend developers, you make sure that their apps are seamlessly incorporated into their infrastructure.
- You ensure the optimal coordination of concept, design, and technology with your creativity and experience.
- Drive the architectural design of components used throughout the application.
- Be involved in TDD or BDD development process.
What sets you apart:
- Robust experience implementing Android/iOS apps via Client Server communication.
- Experience of iOS and JQuery.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development, design patterns and data driven development
- Have one or more apps you've built or been involved in building.
- Good understanding of the full development life cycle
- Must be able to communicate in both written/spoken Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and iOS SDK or interest in learning and developing skills as iOS/Android mobile developer.
If you have the skills listed above, please apply for this Frontend Mobile Developer position with an updated copy of your CV.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.