Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Source Technology
- understand business challenges E2E and define business requirements
- translate business requirements into implementation log for ETL/DB developers
- discuss the requirements with the solution architect
- co-design the logical data model of the DWH
- define data mappings, enrichments and validations
- quality assurance
- support the DWH implementation team in business related topics
- share knowledge and work in close collaboration with the architect, the business analysts as well as the other engineers in the team
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Good business and data requirements engineering skills with a at least a few years of experience.
- Interfacing capabilities between business and IT
- In-depth banking domain understanding and ability to acquire new domain knowledge.
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- RDBMS/SQL knowledge
- Knowledge in data (quality) analysis tools
- Experience with the operationalization of the BI solutions
- Data visualization skills
- Agile-minded and strong follower of Scrum and SAFe models
- Analytical approach to problem-solving with the ability to work at an abstract level and gain consensus
- Fluent in German is a must.