Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you an experienced Product Owner working in Scrum looking to join a growing team? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich? Do you have solid experience managing products within a complex environment?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up their in-house teamwithin their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience. They are looking for a Product Ownerto join them in this task.
- Product Owner of one or more scrum teams
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout different projects
- Collaborate with the business and the development team to understand requirements and create epics and user stories.
- Develop, maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Ensure that development work maximizes value and is aligned with overall business and product strategy.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation by making suggestions to improve work systems, processes and procedures used in terms of service, accuracy of output, responsiveness etc.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure successful product roll outs and releases
- Professional degree
- Previous experience working as a Product Owner
- Proven ability to manage products in a complex environment
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Know how in Agile methods, process re-engineering
- Nice to have: Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Availability for moderate travelling abroad
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£10 - £50 Annual