Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Networkers
Join a Top Spanish Digital Bank, at the forefront of technology innovation. Be part of a team that is creative, dynamic and flexible.
The Testing Manager is responsible for establishing and managing integrated testing and acceptance testing quality gates throughout software delivery sprints and releases. Works closely with Technical Product Owners and Release Managers to plan, coordinate and facilitates the alignment, design and execution of testing across Technology products. Additionally, Testing Managers must implement and maintain overall quality maturity standards within the Technology Domains they belong to.
- Coordinates and facilitates the alignment, design and execution of integrated testing across development squad teams and Technology products.
- Coordinates and supports acceptance testing jointly with Business Product Owners & Technical Product Owners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has +7 years of relevant IT work experience, including +3 years' experience managing and coordinating testing and quality assurance functions and programs
- Working functional knowledge on banking functionalities is preferred and desirable. The candidate is expected to have a general understanding on the complexity and challenges software delivery projects may face within banking environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies and how to tune-in testing and quality assurance best practices within sprint life cycles.
- Experience in automated testing pipelines and DevOps is highly-valued.
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
- +3 years' experience managing testing across digital channels and front-ends in general. At Openbank, the Digital Channels domain manages all the processes and functionalities provided to customers via web and app, as well as the Front End Contact Center and Branch agents use to serve customers (all four channels enjoy the same experience). The candidate will be expected to joint work with Technical Product Owners to set Definitions of Ready/Definitions of Done specifications and accordingly, coordinate end-to-end testing throughout all impacted channels.
What's on offer:
* Permanent contract directly with client
* Extremely competitive Salary
* Health and life insurance
* Restaurant tickets
* Dynamic work environment
* Growth and learning
* Certified training
* Work in the centre of Madrid
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.