Python Developer - Java skills (w/m)
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Python Developer - Java skills (w/m) vacancy for our Bern/Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- 8+ years of professional experience in the engineering area with professional recognition
- Excellent skills in Python Development
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented software development with Java
- Know-how in developing network orchestration tools is an advantage
- Expertise in software architecture and design plus solid network technology skills, especially Routers and Firewalls is a plus
- Languages: Fluent English, German is an advantage
- Analysing new and changed requirements for feasibility and complexity as well as for possible effects on existing or planned systems, standards and guidelines, regarding requirement engineering
- Creating documentation on requirements analysis, data models, software code, etc., in addition to implementing software
- Overseeing the software with a focus on security gaps, performing necessary steps to Remedy them, including implementing risk analyses in software systems
- Realising of models for functions, data and objects in combination with creation and selection of suitable methods, standards, techniques, guidelines and tools for software development
- Defining technical and human resources, architecture of the software, the interface and the database systems
Location: Bern/Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.