Sensor Operations Specialist - BGE/GMP/SAP/GxP/Chemie
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by ITech Consult
Sensor Operations Specialist - BGE Sensor & Electrode Operations/GMP/SAP/GxP/Chemie (100%)
We are looking for an experienced Specialist Sensor Operations for our customer for immediate employment (or by agreement). For this contracting position in Lucerne our customer is looking for an employee who is responsible for the supply and synthesis of the chemical precursors for the production of the sensors and electrodes during ongoing production.
Areas of responsibility:
- Carrying out chemical pretreatments on certain components
- Incoming goods inspection and analysis of the chemicals and various raw materials used in production
- Shared responsibility for warehousing, ordering and SAP management of materials in the chemical laboratory
- Provision and synthesis of chemical precursors for the manufacture of electrodes and sensors in ongoing production.
- GMP-compliant documentation of work processes and archiving of documents
- Writing documents, deviations, work instructions and regulations
- Correct and timely processing of supporting documents and postings in SAP
- Implementation of occupational safety and environmental requirements
- Work experience in a GMP compliant environment or clean room
- Degree in natural sciences or chemical, technical Vocational training with at least 3 years work experience
- MS Office and SAP knowledge
- Good GxP knowledge
- Experience with interfaces and clarifications (communicative)
- 2 Shift readiness (motivated, communicative and willing to work in 2 shifts.
- A good command of German (at least level C1) and good knowledge of English
Reference No.: 918761NC
Role: Sensor Operations Specialist
Industry sector: Medical/IT
Location: Lucerne und Region, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP (or by arrangement)
Duration: 31.12.2020 (strong possibility of extension)
ITech Consult exists since 1997 and was founded by freelancers and is managed by freelancers. We know what it means to be constantly on the job - and we also know how important professional support is in project search and work. Our payrolling is rated "very good" by 98% of our freelancers, not only because we offer attractive conditions, but also because we keep our promises! Would you like to know more? Give me a call.