Oracle SCM Functional Consultant
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Oracle SCM Functional Consultant
Oracle SCM Functional Consultant urgently required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Month Extendable project assignment with our client across USA and Netherlands, remote work also.
Please note this project will include some flexibility on remote working but the selected candidate must be willing to travel to both USA and Netherlands.
* Knowledge & Experience 10+ years of IT experience.
* 10+ years Oracle application experience with various Manufacturing, Distribution modules like INV, Costing, PO, iSupplier, iSourcing, iStore, OM, Quality, Manufacturing, Shipping, Advance Pricing, WMS, ASCP, Service Contracts, Install Base.
* Must have very good hands on expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
* Must have very good hands on expertise with costing and advance pricing with Inter-Company Pricing process
* Must have client experience in Implementing Oracle Applications (Minimum 3+ Implementations)
* 10+ years of experience in lead support of software applications.
* Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
* Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
* Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, and Reports).
* Personal Attributes Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
* Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
* Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
* Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
* Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
* The Senior Oracle Applications Analyst -- Supply Chain Management position combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings and configuration options of multiple Oracle Manufacturing and Distribution modules. Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
* This role will facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
* Experience with Advanced Pricing experience and Inter-Company costing
* Essential Functions Strategy & Planning Work with management to generate quarterly work plans.
* Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
* Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
* Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
* Acquisition & Deployment Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
* Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations.
* Operational Management Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Manufacturing, Supply Chain areas.
* Lead user sessions for requirement and testing.
* Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for Oracle Applications.
* Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
* Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
* Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
* Create and maintain system documentation.
* Work with existing systems to track and manage requirements and issues.
* Provide business reports to management Incidental Functions
* Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
* Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
Start Date is 22nd January 2020!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.