SAP FICO Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Buffalo Grove, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is focused on a providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation in order to supply their clients with high quality manufacturing products and services. Placing an emphasis on employing highly skilled and dedicated individuals, our client offers an excellent benefit package, with the opportunity to grow within the company. Currently they are looking for an SAP FICO Business Analyst for their growing IT team.
- Responsible for streamlining business functions using analytical tools along with best practices.
- Expertise in SAP ECC 6.0
- functional areas within the business must know either PP and/or MM
- Technically adept: systems enhancement, configuration and testing
- SAP Configuration SAP localization and processes to support local requirements
- Support unique business requirements
- Assist functional reporting
- Use of OSS and SDN
- Data Load (ECATT, LSMW, Winshuttle)
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of SAP configuration and implementation
- Functional expertise with either of the following R/3 modules: FI and/or CO
- Project Management experience
- Experience in Financing and controlling
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13237 - SAP FICO Business Analyst