IT System Administrator
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT System Administrator - Zurich
We are looking for an experienced IT System Administrator to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 10 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- In depth know how of Wintel and Unix operating system in an enterprise environment
- Experience in supporting and managing DB like Oracle/MSSQL
- Experience in a 24X7 environment with thorough knowledge of Windows and Unix operating system architecture including Server Operating systems internals, benchmarking and performance tuning (Linux, Windows, Solaris) & CPU architectures.
- Experience with installation/upgrading/configuring and troubleshooting OS and DB
- Strong knowledge and experience in network topology, Databases (Oracle, MSSQL and SYBASE), Virtualization Technologies (ESX), and Citrix.
- Sound knowledge of VMware and Cloud technology infrastructure
- Ability to automate tasks with Scripting and available automation tools, good to have IPSOFT knowledge
- Should be able to work on Microsoft xl and PowerPoint for producing custom reports
- Knowledge of Service now tool is added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a high degree of credibility are imperative
- German language skills are nice to have but not mandatory
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.