Active Directory Services Consultant (IDM)
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Syntax Consultancy
Active Directory Services Consultant
6-12 Month Rolling Contract
Active Directory Services Consultant needed for a 6 -12 Month Rolling Contract in Corsham (Wiltshire). Identity & Access Management (IDM/IAM) solutions experience is strongly preferred.
SC Security Clearance would be very helpful but not essential. Start ASAP in January 2020.
Key skills, experience and duties will include:
- Active Directory Services (ADS) design, implementation, configuration + management - including LDAP, eDirectory, trees, domains + trusts for complex deployments, using open standards like X.500.
- Design/configuration for Identity & Access Management platforms (NetIQ, Forgerock, Oracle IDM/IAM, SailPoint).
- Proven experience in design/deployment of DDS solutions for Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Establishing a clear picture of the Legacy landscape + then developing DDS architecture and process models.
- Experience of managing + supporting complex DDS/IDAM/SSO solutions.
- Design, development + deployment of API DDS integration services using open standards + frameworks (OpenAPI, REST, SOAP, XML).
- DDS data, logical + physical architectures, ontologies + change management.
- Migration + transition of Legacy DDS Services to comply with Best Practice standards.
- Past experience of large-scale digital integration projects involving identity management, web-services + distributed systems.
- The following would be advantageous: Identity & Access Management (IDM/IAM), GDS standards, Agile/SAFe, Gitlab, CI/CD, Cloud + Authentication (SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Kerberos, PKI).