Business Analyst EpiCX Medical
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Kaiseraugst we are looking for Business Analyst EpiCX Medical for 7-month contract.
Start date: 03.02.2020
Latest start date: 01.03.2020
End date: 30.08.2020
Extension: possible, depending on performance
Work location: Kaiseraugst
Remote: max. 1 day per week (Friday)
Travel: 10 - 15%
EpiCX, the Global Customer Engagement Program is planned as a 3.5-4 years business and IT transformation program. Its main ambition is to add meaning and value to the customer interaction through a single, common, customer centric technology ecosystem. Today Company's customer engagement strategies have been developed by functions (eg commercial and medical), and within geographic regions (US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, etc.). This has led to fragmentation of insights feedback from customers suggesting the way we approach engagement diminishes the value of our products. In 2018, the decision was taken to integrate the technologies and processes supporting our customer experience into one common platform EpiCX CRM. This change will help us to harness the full breadth of our offering in service of our customers and will mark the shift to the viewing of this data as a strategic asset.
Concerning IT ambitions, the key factors for the program are the reduction of complexity of our global commercial solution landscapes, resulting in a "single source of truth" approach for the commercial and medical ecosystems globally. A cross-functional team representing the commercial, medical and digital/cross channel and informatics has been formed to define the required common capabilities and drive corresponding business/mindset changes to advance our customer engagement approach. The chosen partner will need to work to ensure the team acts and presents itself as one.
The position of the Business Analyst EpiCX Medical is focused on the implementation of the OCE CRM solution globally in the Company, with a focus on the customer facing Medical domain. The person in this role will work closely with the Global Product Owners (Business and IT) and Business Analysts assigned to the business domains: Medical, Clinical/Development, Patient, business stakeholders across the Company global functions and affiliates, the testing team and the vendors and suppliers.
The perfect candidate is an outstanding and diplomatic communicator on written and verbal channels with a strong understanding of business terminology and technical terminology. He/she is able to work in a collaborative, agile way across different time zones and used to prepare and facilitate workshops in line with the need of the program.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Map business processes
* Drive analysis of CRM capabilities: existing and core capabilities for a designated Affilia(s) or business function or integrations. Identify gaps and document them.
* Gather requirements and document in format of user stories as per defined standards
* Provide input into product enhancements based on gaps in functionality
* Review SAT test scripts
* Work with the testing team to support SATs
* Write UAT scripts
* Prepare UAT, lead it and support the Affiliates
* Work closely with the medical team on maintaining user stories in Jira according to defined standards
* Participate and lead Sprint planning meetings: present and provide a detailed walk through user stories for a designated Affiliate of business function
* Provide input into requirements collection and the backlog for the IQVIA OCE CRM solution, maintain the requirements according to defined standards
* Facilitation of workshops
* Builds the right team mindset - establishes accountability, values partnership.
* 5y of experience in global projects in pharmaceutical environment including global functions, countries and global solution implementation to several countries (*)
* Proven understanding of the medical domain: medical processes, medical roles (eg. Medical sciene liaison, clinical process, and development process (*)
* Experienced in requirements management and elicitation in a global project (*)
* Expertise of CRM processes (*)
* Deep experience with Agile Methodology Scrum/knowledge of Jira (*)
* Knowledge of business modelling and definition of business processes, ideally in the medical domain
* Knowledge of Salesforce, Salesforce Service Cloud
* Understanding of data models in medical enviroments
* Work experience with vendors
* Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to Haves
* Understanding of drug safety processes
For further details please contact: