Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by G2V
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant - USA
Are you currently working as a Recruitment Consultant but looking to move away from sales and business development or are you currently already involved in Internal Recruitment? We have an opportunity join our established Talent Acquisition team, focusing on finding Recruitment Consultants to join our business.
This is a chance to use the knowledge and experience you have within the recruitment industry, and continue to enjoy the fast-paced, energetic environment but focus purely on the candidate side of the process, recruiting for your own company.
What the role involves
Working closely with the President of our US business, you will have responsibility for recruiting across our 3 US offices in Los Angeles, Miami & Houston, with further geographical expansion
planned. Using a variety of sourcing methods, you will be tasked with attracting graduates and junior level candidates who have the makings of a successful Recruitment Consultant.
- Writing and posting adverts on LinkedIn and job boards, monitoring applications, reviewing CVs and selecting suitable candidates
- Carry out phone screens to qualify the candidates, assess their suitability for the role and give them an overview of our business and what we can offer.
- Scheduling interviews and coordinating assessment centres, obtaining feedback from hiring managers and either rejecting or offering candidates
- Tracking data for all candidates on the internal database system throughout the process and generating figures and reports when required
An important part of this role will be building relationships with stakeholders in order to fully understand their requirements, working proactively to anticipate the needs of the business and deliver results to meet headcount targets.
What we are looking for
More important than experience and qualifications, we are looking for someone with tenacity and drive, the ability to work independently and determination to be successful. We want you to bring energy and enthusiasm the role, whilst building great relationships with your stakeholders and colleagues.
It is essential that you
- Have 3 years minimum experience within the recruitment industry, either as a Recruitment or Internal Recruitment Consultant
- The ability to sell our business, understanding how we operate and differ from others in the market, whilst painting a true picture of what the candidate can expect if they join us
- Are highly organised and fastidious in following process and accurately tracking data
- Have a steadfast work ethic and the desire to deliver above and beyond expectations
- Are motivated by commission and being on control of your own earnings
What we can offer
G2V have been established for 15 years and in the US since 2015, growing rapidly in that time with continued plans for expansion across all areas of the business. As a result, you will have the opportunity to recruit at high volume and generate the earnings to reflect that.
We will offer you a competitive base salary and a generous commission structure that will enable you to quickly build a lucrative career with us. There will also be opportunity for you to progress to a senior position with increased responsibility when you have evidenced your capabilities and motivations.
A lively and energetic working environment, where you will be surrounded by ambitious and successful colleagues, but also enjoy an active social scene and hopefully develop great friendships along the way