SAP EWM Developer
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Energize Recruitment
One of my clients, based in Leuven, are looking for an SAP EWM Developer to join the final stages of their SAP EWM Implementation.
This is a Full time project conducted onsite in Leuven.
To be suitable for this position you will:
* Be an experienced developer with over 7 years experience of SAP ABAP
* Have experience developing ABAP for EWM
* Have completed a minimum of 2 full SAP EWM implementation projects
* Have extensive experience with SAP ERP systems and objects
* S/4 Hana experience is a bonus
* Be Responsible for designing and coding
* Have an understanding of workflow, SFTP, BAPI, BADI
Start Date: 13th January 2020
Contract Length: Until Mid April 2020 with the possibility to extend
Languages: Fluent English (Dutch is a plus)
My client is looking to interview for this role immediately, and will just be a one stage telephone interview process. If you are interested please get in touch ASAP with an up to date version of your CV Also, feel free to give me a call for more information on the role.
I look forward to hearing from you.