Sr. Business Systems Analyst/Consultant
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- This role will support the lead Product Owner, managing a large backlog of project work that could cross over between both customers
- Define the Product Vision, Business Value, and the Priority of Work.
- Resolves requirement & priority conflicts.
- Reviews Release Plans and Scope Change Requests with Prod & Ops Team
- Accountable for the Product Roadmap
- Provides content for Business Communication & Implementation Plans
- Updates Production Support on System Changes
- Creates and Manages Project Risks and Issues
- Has authority to accept or reject work as done
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the Product Backlog
- Define key elements of the Product to the Dev Team
- Detailing backlog items into user stories granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Define successful outcomes and approves Success Criteria at the feature and story card level
- Experience collecting and writing business requirements, preferably on a Scrum Development Team
- Experience with: Excel, Work Flow mapping tools, PowerPoint, and TFS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5-7 years of systems experience. In lieu of a degree, must have 8 years related work experience in a technical role.
- P&C Claims experience is preferred
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time