Big Data Developer
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Experis AG
Big Data Developer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.
- Develop software components responsible for ingesting end-of-day and intraday data and also for data flows involving joins between these data sets
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the software components developed in the team
- Evolve overall architecture of the solution with the use of latest technologies available in the bank
- Work to streamline development process and to improve software performance
- Contribute to integration testing (automated and manual) efforts as required
- Collaborate with platform management and other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Assist to resolve incidents involving Production system (3rd level support)
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- Must have 4+ years experience with Python or Scala Programming languages
- Must have Previous experience on big data platforms with Cloudera or Hortonworks
- Must have experience building Data Warehousring and Analytics solutions using major Hadoop distribution or Ecosystem components (Eg. HDFS, Impala, Spark, Flink, Flume, Kafka etc)
- Must have experience with SQL and query languages for Datamodelling
- Must be able to build production data pipelines using Spark, Spark Streaming and Flink technologies
- Must have bash Scripting experience
- Agile Methodology and basic project management skills is a plus
- Elastic Technology stack is a plus
- Must speak English fluently
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton.
We can only consider Swiss EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.