Senior IT Auditor
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Senior IT Auditor
Immediate need for a Senior IT Auditor to join an aggressively growing company in the Sandy Springs!
This is a great opportunity where you will partner with the IT Audit Manager to help build out their internal IT Audit group. The internal Audit group is responsible for the planning and execution of complex IT and integrated audits by testing controls associated with applications, system operations and supporting infrastructure including scheduling, processing, input/output, systems flow, automated controls and edits, data storage, and security procedures to ensure the integrity of information processing systems. You will work closely with process owners to assess and evaluate actions plans for control deficiencies and to ensure those deficiencies are resolved in a timely manner.
Enjoy this direct-hire position in the Sandy Springs that offers an excellent culture/environment, modern office space, fully stocked kitchen/break room with mini arcade feel, Summer and Winter Fridays where you can leave after 2:00pm (May - July and end of November - December) and flexible schedule!
- 3+ years IT Audit experience
- 1+ years IT Operational Audit experience (Backup/Recovery, Patch Management, Networking, etc)
- 1+ years SOX ITGC controls testing experience
- Experience evaluating risk and developing internal audit plans
- Travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's Degree (accounting or finance is preferred)
- COSO and/or COBIT
- Professional certifications: CISA, CISSP, or CIA
- Experience auditing application controls across multiple IT systems
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Experience using or auditing ERP systems, Linux and Windows operating system environments.
- Food service industry experience