NOC Manager (Weekend)
Posted on Jan 4, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
NOC Manager (Weekend) Thursday - Sunday 8am to 7pm
Location: Tempe, AZ
Looking for a weekend NOC Manager to cover the shift Thursday-Sunday 8am to 7pm. You will lead and manage a staff in incident,change and problem management. Cisco Networks, Linux, Red hat, Avaya windows, Net Apps, Rubrik, Palo Alto, F5, Infoblox, GitHub, Linux, PowerShell, Python, Ansible, using splunk Netcool SCOM.
- The manager of the NOC will be accountable for leading in the repair, automation, and preventative actions to provide support to Company's Infrastructure.
- Capable of providing employees with immediate feedback, coaching, and mentoring to improve performance.
- Experience working in a Growth culture, where employees feel safe, are continuously learning, can practice what they learn, and feedback across the organization.
- Manage a team of diverse skilled engineers in Incident, Change, and Problem management, helping to maximize Availability across the Company Enterprise.
- Ensure incidents are worked in a timely manner and with quality and what can't be fixed is turned over to the next shift.
- The NOC manager will be a point of escalation for NOC teams and will be expected to be an active participant leading incident calls.
- Experience working with vendors and or other departments, to ensure root cause and preventative actions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Lead the team in documenting standard operating procedures, creating lesson learned documentation, which can be presented by employees to employees for knowledge sharing.
- Administer and work to continuously improve NOC monitoring/alerting and notification tools.
- Lead, Monitor, and operate the support surrounding a Disaster Recovery tests.
- 3+ years working as an Engineer performing design, planning, documenting, and support technology. With experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Cisco Networks, Red hat, Avaya, Windows, NetApp, Rubrik, Palo Alto, F5, and Infoblox
- Github, Linux, PowerShell, Python, Ansible
- Monitoring tools: Splunk, Netcool, SCOM
- 3+ years people or technical leadership or equivalent experience leading a team OR working in a team oriented collaborative environment.
- Ability to work within the departments shift schedule. If the schedule should change you will be provided notice.