Qlik Sense Developer
Posted on Jan 4, 2020 by Mansion House Consulting
Qlik Sense - BI - MI - Dashboards - Developer - Investment Banking - Capital Markets
Are you a passionate and confident Qlik Sense Developer ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Consultancy? This role is to join MHC as a permanent employee, working with one of our Financial Services clients in London. We are looking for an experienced Qlik Sense Developer with a track record of working in large Financial enterprise environments.
Key skills & experience needed:
- Proven track record delivering Qlik Sense dashboards gained through large scale projects including web page mashups.
- Knowledge of QlikView including latest version releases.
- Administrator experience with Qlikview/Qlik Sense in an enterprise organisation (QMC etc.).
- Experience designing data structures (relational databases and warehouses) and optimising reporting tools.
- Developing dashboards which are user friendly, fast and easy to use.
- Data warehousing.
- Experience working with complex data structures, in a high pressure environment for senior management.
- Experience with all phases of the Reporting Life Cycle: ability to manage overall process from logging business requests through to their delivery into production - including specification, prioritisation, development, quality control
- Experience and passion for test driven development
- Experience of financial reporting and layout: ie reports to look and feel the same/logical format/internal consistency
- Comfortable operating in an Agile team, self starter, motivated, able to work accurately and without supervision
- Experience working with offshore development, analysis & test teams
- Experience of working on requirements for multiple business user groups.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills to ensure business teams remain engaged.
- Working with dispersed analysis/development teams to ensure deliverables fulfil business requirements and quality levels
- Personable - ability to work with teams at all levels of seniority and to gain confidence and backing of the business.
- Working individually or within a team to implement appropriate process solutions.