SAP FPSL Consultant
Posted on Jan 4, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
My client is a large Financial Services Company based in Switzerland. Currently they are undergoing major transformation across the group, with finance being the major focus currently. As part of this transformation there is a new position for a SAP FPSL Business Analyst to join the corporate and support this transformation.
- Full life cycle project on SAP FP SL/Smart AFI
- Responsible for the customizing and maintenance of SAP
- Be the link between the business and the IT, take and explain business needs and translate them with an IT solution
- Process optimization, testing, training
- Management and coordination of internal and external resources
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other related field
- Experience in SAP modules Financial Products Subledger/Smart AFI
- Knowledge of IFRS 17
- Ability to speak in a clear and smart way to influence stakeholders
- English is mandatory, German skills are a plus
- Must hold EU citizenship or have a valid Swiss working permit
This is an ideal opportunity for people looking to join a reputed large client based in Switzerland. You will have the opportunity the join an IFRS 17 project at the start.
For more information please apply with an up to date CV.