Senior Splunk Content Engineer
Posted on Jan 4, 2020 by Request Technology
- Provide thought leadership for all design, implementation, and maintenance activities related to the SIEM and IDS/IPS platforms.
- Create, optimize, and continuously evaluate security monitoring content on the SIEM and IDS/IPS platforms.
- Design and create new detection techniques and improve existing ones.
- Identify gaps in existing security capabilities.
- Recommend and assist in technology evaluations and implementations.
- Plan and lead large security projects and initiatives working with all areas of Information Services, business units, and other partners.
- Minimum 3+ years of Splunk ES or other SIEM solutions with experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining a fully operating SIEM solution.
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts, trends, and practices.
- Working knowledge of various network and security systems.
- Familiarity with basic statistics/probability and Big Data analytics techniques.