C++ Software Developer
Posted on Jan 4, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a C++ Software Developer. This role will be revolved around C++ development Multithreading to develop and implement infrastructure that supports market data and trading software. They will develop and maintain market data feeds and trading interfaces. For this role they need someone who is comfortable with UNIX environment and basic UNIX commands as well as basic database knowledge.
- Develop and maintain market data feeds.
- Develop and maintain trading interfaces.
- Participate with team to design and implement market data distribution infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain other infrastructure service components.
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills in C++, C++ standard library, multi-threading.
- Comfortable with UNIX environment/basic Unix commands.
- Basic database knowledge (Sybase, MySQL).
- Python or another Scripting language.
- Previous experience in Financial Industry and/or trading.
- Experience with feed handlers/fix interfaces.
- Able to leverage C++ 11 new functionality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within a dynamic trading environment.
- Attention to detail for problem solving and code robustness.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$80k - $120k Annual