Posted on Jan 4, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Poznan, Poland
Salary: Zloty 120,000/ GBP 23,500 + Benefits & Bonus
Our Client, one of the world's foremost Telecommunications companies, is looking to recruit a Software Developer to join their business in Poznan, Poland.
Working as a member of their EMEA IT Development team, the developer will be responsible for the full stack development, support and maintenance of internal business owned applications and data eco-systems, Data Analytics, and Communication with internal stakeholders, users and management.
- Fast Agile development of tactical and strategic business tools (Tests, Continuous delivery, deployment).
- Supporting and developing modifications for existing tools.
- Building tools to reduce repetitive processes carried out in the business.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of business requirements
- Maintain and support new and existing solutions; defect resolution and enhancements
- Providing 3 rd line support and bug fixing on existing tools.
- Testing and release management
- Understand the business requirements and models to develop upon them.
- Be able to manage development lifecycle autonomously.
- Agile development in .NET and SQL.
- Autonomous and team development experience
- Understand & interpret business users' requirements and assessment of LOE (Level of Effort)
- Capable of managing own workload, while providing regular feedback to management, lead analyst and stakeholders, as required
- Experience of working in the Telecoms industry
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!