Senior Net Developer and Scrum master.
Posted on Jan 4, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
- .net core development
- Web API development,
- Defining the Back End and implement.
- Develop the Front End.
- Experience in working with customers to gather requirements
- Flexible to work with other team members (including Testing/UAT) very closely during the build and test phases.
- Coordinate UAT testing between users and developers.
- Facilitating the daily stand-up
- Helping the team maintain their burndown chart
- Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions
- Shielding the team from interruptions during Sprints
- Removing obstacles that affect the team
- Walking the product owner through more technical user stories
- Encouraging collaboration between the Scrum Team and the product owner
- Assess the available toolsets and provide a recommendation of best fit
- Train up client staff in the Agile approach, in particular, the Processes and techniques associated with the Scrum technique.
- Should be able to help other developers and testers
- Scrum master knowledge
- Expert in agile project management and Scrum
- Hands-on experience on coding in .NET core, C#, MVC, and SQL server.
- Strong hands-on experience with RESTful APIs, JSON, etc.
- Hands-on Experience in Azure
- Experience in developing quality/unit test frameworks.
- Development of web portals
- Integration Front End and Back End
- Must have worked on Agile Scrum
- Experience .NET Core is plus
- Good hands-on experience
- Good Communication skills
- Azure Cloud experience
- Service-based API development experience added advantage
The associate will be customer facing and should have good communication skills.