Onsite Support Engineer
Posted on Jan 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Onsite Support Engineer - French & English Speaker/Writer
We are looking for an experienced Onsite Support Engineer to join one of Europe's largest and fastest growing companies in a progressive and busy international team in Mougins.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Take responsibility for the smooth running of all employees facing desktops, laptops, tablets, smart devices, OS's, Printers, VC rooms & applications.
- Provide support for any IT related issue as direct by management.
- Provide weekly reports to management for all issues at assigned sites
- Take ownership of incidents & service request and professionally manage them through to resolution
- Ensure all incidents, issues and changes are recorded by users through the service desk
- Manage incidents, Service Request and changes through Service Now (service desk tool)
- Provide hands on support for other IT teams, ie Networks, Security, Server Admin and Telephony as required
- Proactively manage assigned sites and suggest improvements and innovation.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by management
- Provide support for all IT related projects (there will be out of hours working, occasional nights and weekends)
- Desktop support 1 and 2nd line support
- Microsoft 7/10 OS installation and reimaging
- Microsoft Office 2016 - Office 365 support
- Microsoft Outlook configuration, troubleshooting, housekeeping and administration
- Network troubleshooting, IP, DHCP, DNS 1st and 2nd line
- Printer troubleshooting and management
- Projector and audio visual maintenance and support
- Excellent communication skills English & French, written and oral
- Ability to deal professionally with users, customers and suppliers
- Ability to communicate technical information to none technical users
- Self-motivate, committed and enthusiastic IT professional, must be able to work on own initiative and without constant supervision.
- Proven experience of working in a high pressured corporate environment
- Understanding of ITIL
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!