Posted on Jan 3, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
JOB TITLE: PROGRAMME MANAGER (Intelligent Access)
DURATION: 6 months minimum
PAY RATE: £550 - £565/DAY
LOCATION: LONDON or BASINGSTOKE
WORKING HRS: 40 hrs/week;
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO A SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A BPSS CHECK
Our Customer a global Telecommunications provider is currently looking for a contract Programme manager to start asap in either London or Basingstoke.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Inspiring leader and effective communicator
- Professional Qualification Degree in Management combined with relevant experience.
- Project Management Methodologies ie: Prince 2, MSP, APM, PMP, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Extensive and successful track record of leading relevant programmes and projects.
- Familiar with Telecom carrier services, technologies and processes.
- Experienced in organisational and digital transformations
- Understanding of data led, market analysis and automated decisioning
- Practitioner in LEAN, Six Sigma or other quality improvement techniques.
- Fully fluent in English.
Highly experienced Project Manager or Program Manager to:
• Drive for accurate data to enable the effective use of existing systems, drive innovative solutions and maximise the world of automation;
• Improve our ability to identify on-net opportunities, automatically price and enhance our capability to execute on delivering to customer expectations;
• Enhance and optimise our portfolio of access providers to provide the optimal access for our product offerings;
• Manage the performance of ourselves and our suppliers embedding a culture of continuous service improvements
• Leverage new technologies to enhance our access offerings
The assignment is to successfully establish and manage the programme to deliver that transformation. Through diligent and inspiring programme management you will ensure the programme delivers the benefits and outcomes required. Working with executive sponsors, project leads and all stakeholders you will ensure seamless communication, focused prioritisation and excellent decision making. You will define the governance, facilitate resourcing, manage risk, resolve issues and track benefits.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£600 - £650 Daily
£70k - £80k Annual
£750 - £800 Annual
£50k - £66k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual