Implementation Specialist - Project Manager
Posted on Jan 3, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Implementation Specialist/Project Manager
Waterloo, Belgium On site full time - 9-6
ASAP - ideally, we want immediate available
This role has become available as there is a higher demand than originally pipelined by the product team.
You will be working closely with an assigned coach
The successful person will start on core implementations across various products with various customers. High number of customers across different stages of implementation.
Managing the different phases of an implementation project. End to end ownership with an assigned coach when you first start.
Managing customer on-boarding through downstream teams -
Customer request - analysis of scoping - define processes - coordination with customers through those steps - troubleshooting any issues.
The job holder will define, negotiate, communicate and maintain the implementation project timeline and milestones in agreement with customers and intervening parties taking into account customer's constraints.
- Be the Central Point of Contact for Customer Implementation projects.
- Proactively coordinate up to 30 projects in parallel, in cooperation with the customers and internal support teams. Each project lasts 2-12 months elapsed
- Communicate extensively with customers, motivating customers and guiding them through business processing environments
- Supervise and assist customers in implementation project tasks,
- Ensure all administrative and technical requirements are fulfilled.
- Follow implementation processes and respect SLAs - Suggest process improvements based on experience and help to implement the change if needed.
All About You
- Good command (oral and written) of English. Additional languages are an asset
- You have strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very well organized, can manage lot of activities in parallel
- Act with sense of urgency and focused on getting results and demonstrate proactive behavior
- Concerned with high quality
- Knowledge about business is an asset (transaction processing, implementation processes, internal organization)
- Project Management - implementation (not high level) Managing and co-ordination
- 2/4 years +
- We are not looking for a PMO profile.
- Any API exposure will be useful - ideally need a technical understanding (not scared to under technicalities in API world or core processing).