Senior C# Developer
Posted on Jan 3, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our Client from the banking sector, we are looking for a Senior C# Developer.
Duration: 12 months
- Senior developer role with responsibility for parts of the application
- Ensure the team delivers high quality features in agreed timeframes.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Provide estimates, prototypes and proof-of-concepts as part of the analysis process
- Drive a solid architecture and promote good coding practices for the application and help less senior team members strive for the same.
- Solid Front to Back Developer required, 5 years+ proven experience
- Solid C# knowledge,
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Experience with toolchain for continuous integration (Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Teamcity)
- Continuous integration (Particularly branching).
- Experience with Microservices architecture design and deployment
- Experience with Trading systems and/or working in a banking environment
- Experience with FIX protocol and Real Time messaging in trading systems is a great plus.
- Experience with Reuters RMDS and development using RFA API is a plus.
- Understanding of FX business and money market products is a plus.
- Familiarity with Java/Oracle technology stack is a plus.
- Architecture-related Documentation (system diagrams, flow diagrams).
- NuGet creation and publishing.
- Service Fabric.
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is an asset
Responsible for the role: