Administrative Team Assistant
Posted on Jan 3, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Administrative Team Assistant for a 12 month contract.
The objective of the ASPIRE program is to establish a future vision and design and build a Core Template for Finance & Procurement (Pharma, Dia, Group), Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Quality Management processes (Pharma) on SAP S/4 HANA, leveraging SAP's, industry best practices.
The perfect candidate has experience working in a virtual environment as an administrative team assistant. A strong team player who demonstrates ability to work independently using analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills to support proactive other assistants and is strong in keeping an overview by coordinating global events from an administrative team assistant perspective.
- Start date: 15.01.2020
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Extension: Is possible
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 80-100% (Workload split 50:50 for two teams)
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (only exceptions).
- Team size: All together a team of 160 persons (Business, IT, Externals, etc.)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support all assistants (mainly 50% for Business and 30-50% for Program (Finance, Procurement) in the ASPIRE Program and their respecting team members.
- Deputy for the assistants by handling the calendar management for Program and PT Head.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate global, local on and off-sites, team events, workshops and provide logistics (printing posters, office supply, reservations at restaurants, Tavero Catering, Concur, iTravel).
- Schedule interviews and coordinate confidential recruiting activities with HR and senior management, as well as candidates. If needed pick up candidate and bring to the relevant meeting room.
- Book international travels (hotel, logistics, team events, expenses) within given guideline support visa application process for international trips.
- Liaise with different audiences and cultures, including senior management, vendors, and business partners in various other departments and requests from all levels of management.
- Maintain tracker for attending after trainings and workshops.
- Maintain distribution lists and master employee list for Program.
- On and off boarding for internal and external employees.
- Take care of purchase orders, invoice approval flow, vendor creation (Ariba System).
- At least 3 years' work experience as an administrative assistant in a similar role.*
- Good Touchpoint/Sharepoint/GDrive/GMail knowledge.*
- Experienced in coordinating global and local on and off-sites, team events, workshops and provide logistics.*
- Experienced in booking international travels for international team members and locations.*
- Work experience in project work by handling difficult and stressful situations and respond effectively.*
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and adaptable to project changing requirements
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Very good communication skills in English
Nice To Have:
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz: