Applications and Monitoring Support Manager
Posted on Jan 3, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Applications and Monitoring Support Manager. Candidate will have solid experience managing an Enterprise Operation Center over Linux based Java application Servers and incident monitoring tools.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 8+ years experience with at least 3+ years in IT Operations in a technical and people manager capacity
- Solid experience in managing an Enterprise Operations Center
- Hands on experience in Enterprise Application Support preferably on Linux based Java environment using application Servers like Weblogic, WebSpehere etc.
- Deep understanding of monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, ZenOSS, APM tools (like AppDynamics, WILY or Dynatrace etc),
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and enterprise landscape
- Leadership and hands-on experience over Application support, Incident management, and Java application Servers.
- ITIL Certification
- .Net, Docker