Posted on Jan 3, 2020 by 2SeckRecruitment ltd
About the Company
- 2Seck Recruitment Ltd are working with a specialist Building Contractor, with a turnover of over £20 million per annum.
- They are looking to recruit a talented Estimator to join their team near Fenchurch St Station, Central London.
- You will be working on fitout & refurbishment projects in Offices, Hotels, Retail and the High-End Residential sectors.
- Project values are typically between £100,000 - £5 million
About the Role
- Your role will be estimating and tendering on projects in the Built environment.
- Meeting clients, detailing cost proposals and winning work.
- You will analyse proposals, specifications, drawings, samples and related documents, identify requirements and prepare appropriate tenders.
- You will offer technical and commercial support on projects
- Your role will be a mixture of office and site based where required.
- You will have gained experience in Estimating within the construction industry.
- Used to Estimating on behalf of a building specialist or subcontractor.
- Comfortable working on estimates
- You will be able to demonstrate a stable career and be someone with an eye for detail and understanding of the construction industry.
- They will support your career development through mentoring, training and further academic training (training budget available)
- Ideally a Relevant Qualification in Construction (HND, BSc etc)
What's on offer
On offer for this Estimator position is;
- Basic salary in the region of £40,000 - £55,000 circa p.a. DOE
- 24 Holidays per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Car Allowance
- Training Allowance
- This is an excellent opportunity with a sought-after expanding company, with opportunity for further career progression.
How to Apply
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Amalia.
2Seck Recruitment Ltd are specialists in Quantity Surveying & Estimating Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £60k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual