Integration Developer - Guidewire PolicyCenter - German speaker - Base
Posted on Jan 3, 2020 by Senovo IT
Senovo IT is urgently looking for an Integration Developer with experience in Guidewire PolicyCenter for a 1 year project in Basel Switzerland.
We are looking for a German speaker with at least a strong C1 fluency and relevant experience of approximately 4 years.
- Minimum of 1 Year experience working in Large Scale Distributed Agile Programs
- Minimum of 2 Years experience working in Guidewire PolicyCenter as Integration Developer
- Strong experience in Guidewire integration mechanisms including predefined & custom plug-in, messaging destination, custom batch process, predefined and custom web services
- Experience in creating Web Services, Message Events, and integrating with Guidewire PolicyCenter
- Experience in Integrating PolicyCenter with external systems such as (but not limited to) Document Generation, Billing, Payment systems etc.
- Develop GOSU queries, create batch jobs within Guidewire
- Working knowledge of SOAP/REST web services
- Having knowledge of EdgeAPI would be added advantage
- Good understanding of XML, XSD, messaging, plugins
- Good understanding on Spring, Hibernate, Castor, any Enterprise Messaging System is a plus
- Understand the integration patterns from PolicyCenter
- Finalize the list of integrations (from the internal and externals systems) in scope for each of the releases
- Identify the process flows clearly from which all service calls and events are triggered; Perform Interface Data mapping
- Involve in Datamodelling, Schema, GX Model design w.r.t to Integration
- Design and Develop the Integration Services (Inbound-Outbound), Plugins, managing start-able plugins, configuring EMQs, APIs including Edge API in Guidewire
- Design and Develop Batch Jobs, enabling work-queues.
- Design and development of Exception Handling Framework based on the integration pattern
- Perform Unit Testing and Code reviews to meet the conformance standards
- Work closely with Leads to understand and identify issues with integration design
- Assist, Prepare/Enhance Estimates and Proof of concepts for integration user stories
- Prepare/Enhance Detailed Design Documentation as needed to support Integration layer development
- Deliver assigned user stories, unit tests on time with expected code quality
- Debug and resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Design and build reusable components for an accelerated delivery
Please apply with your latest CV and the best number to reach you for immediate consideration.
Also consultants should note that working in Switzerland requires a local Swiss payroll registration. All details will be provided in the first call.