3386 - Administrative Team Assistant
Posted on Jan 3, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Administrative Team Assistant - Touchpoint - Sharepoint - GDrive - GMail - Coordination - Booking International travels - Ariba - Scheduling Interviews - Pharmaceutical - English - German - Switzerland - NextLink Solutions
NextLink is looking for an experienced Administrative Team Assistant to join their exciting project in Switzerland. Are you looking for new roles and this sounds like a good fit?
See more information about the role below and let me know what you think:
- Start date: 15.01.2020
- Latest start date: 01.02.2020
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Extension: Is possible
- Work location: Kaiseraugst,
- Workload: 80-100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (only exceptions).
- Travelling: Not required
- Team size: All together a team of 160 persons (Business, IT, Externals, etc.)
- Support all assistants (mainly 50% for Business and 30-50% for Program (Finance, Procurement) in the client's Program and their respecting team members.
- Deputy for the assistants by handling the calendar management for Program and PT Head.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate global, local on and off-sites, team events, workshops and provide logistics (printing posters, office supply, reservations at restaurants, Tavero Catering, Concur, iTravel).
- Schedule interviews and coordinate confidential recruiting activities with HR and senior management, as well as candidates. If needed pick up candidate and bring to the relevant meeting room.
- Book international travels (hotel, logistics, team events, expenses) within given guideline support visa application process for international trips.
- Liaise with different audiences and cultures, including senior management, vendors, and business partners in various other departments and requests from all levels of management.
- Maintain tracker for attending after trainings and workshops.
- Maintain distribution lists and master employee list for Program.
- On and off boarding for internal and external employees.
- Take care of purchase orders, invoice approval flow, vendor creation (Ariba System).
- At least 3 years' work experience as an administrative assistant in a similar role.*
- Good Touchpoint/Sharepoint/GDrive/GMail knowledge.*
- Experienced in coordinating global and local on and off-sites, team events, workshops and provide logistics.*
- Experienced in booking international travels for international team members and locations.*
- Work experience in project work by handling difficult and stressful situations and respond effectively.*
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and adaptable to project changing requirements
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Very good communication skills in English
Nice to have:
If you are interested and available please call Diana or send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)